Being 2.0 means embracing something brand new, something different, revolutionary, totally revamped from the old 1.0 that’s just not as good. – @howardpchen
Thank you for your support of Kitchen 1.0 at Everton Park since 2019. Kitchen 2.0 at City Gate Mall (CGM) starts on 11 July 2021.
We look forward to serving you more soon,
Nutrify Meals B1-44
371 Beach Rd, Singapore 199597
Accurate as of 11 July 2021 | Reading time: 3 minutes
3 Key Points to note:
- This is NOT a dine-in restaurant or physical store (yet)
– it is similar to Kitchen 1.0 but with more efficient space for SELF-COLLECTION service.
Like air-con while patrons queue.
And a sheltered walkway 4 minutes (280 metres) from CC5 Nicoll Highway MRT <See video here >; or non-sheltered 10 minutes from EW11 Lavender MRT.
- All orders are still done online in advance, before you self-collect or add home delivery.
- Safe Entry check-ins are needed which translates to better contact tracing.
What To Expect at CGM
- We are located at B1-44 next to the escalator.
- Queue spots for up to 4 pax are available on site; we recommend you come during your alloted time to assist safe distancing rules please. Our drivers are ready to serve your meals too.
- You could get lost the first time you explore this mall. You can find a rock museum, a feng shui store, an art classroom, a printing shop, a K-pop fangurl shop complete with Subway, a couple of unique cafes / restaurants.
How to claim 2-hour Free Parking
- Show them the invoice email you got from us with receipt above S$20.
- CGM staff check for invoice number, collection date, bill amount, Nutrify Meals address.
- They give you a card to use at the exit gantry. Remove your cash card prior to exit.
- From 0800h to 2000h daily.
For our dedicated delivery drivers:
- Level 3, section F9 delivery parking
- Collect your ticket at Level 2 safe entry checkpoint, using your delivery order
- Collect items from B1-44 Nutrify Meals
- Take the lift back to Level 3 – off you go!
Remember to remove cash card before you exit.
Have a nice day ahead!
The Story behind CGM
Our lease at Everton Park is about to expire, and we have many people to thank in our search for the Kitchen 2.0. We decided on CGM and the stories behind our journey over the past two years has been a shock of concentrated life lessons in blood, sweat, and a whole lot of respect.
We had offers from three places that we almost took up but declined because of renovation costs which skyrocketed during covid. We are determined to make it work within our budget. And it turned out to be an opportunity that came from a crisis.
CGM is having a hard time as well. We have hardworking neighbours who are trying to survive this period. It is a very quiet mall at the moment. Many shops are shuttering, shuttered or empty. We don’t know which butterfly wing brought us here but we feel fortunate to have this opportunity for the next 18 months.