- Is it a frozen muffin? Thaw it in the fridge, then thaw it to room temperature. (After a few hours of gym outside, it would be at perfect temperature too.)
- MICROWAVE with a cup of water, 60 sec to 90 sec.
- Open up the paper cup, put it in the TOAST IT at 100 deg, 10 min
- Thin slice your muffin and toast it crispier!
Please thaw overnight in fridge if your food is frozen.
- Is it chilled in our original SKP box?
Open a corner of the box. MICROWAVE for 90sec to 2min
- Is it frozen? Thaw in fridge, then MICROWAVE it
- You can STEAM the food – chilled or frozen
- Remove all plastic packaging
Transfer food to suitable container for STEAMING at 15 min
- Thaw food, remove all plastics before AIR-FRYING
- AIR-FRYING at 150°C to 180°C for about 5 to 8 minutes
PREP PACKS 500G
PLEASE REMOVE ALL PLASTIC PACKAGING before re-heating
- 500g in sous-vide plastic packaging. If you have a sous-vide function, you can re-heat it in the original bag
- Transfer food to appropriate container BEFORE re-heating
- MICROWAVE 90sec to 3 min WITH A CUP OF WATER if you think it will be too dry
- STEAM for 15 min
- TOAST for 10min – 15min (this dries out the food if uncovered. you can wrap in aluminium foil to protect the food
IMPORTANT: Ensure your food is properly heated >75 deg Celsius to the core for safety. Semi-cold food can be bad for your stomach. Steaming hot food is best. Enjoy! (: